Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Winter is right around the corner!

Oh My Goodness!  Did I say that OUT LOUD?
Sorry!  LOL!
I'm sure you don't want to think about that anymore than I do!

Hello friends, today I have an inspirational sample to share using dies from the Dies R Us Store.  If you're new to Dies R Us, you really owe it to yourself to pop over and check it out!  Over 40 die companies represented and the prices/shipping are awesome ... CLICK HERE and take a peek!



Today I've created a wintery scene or you!
For my background I simply sponged a panel of white cardstock 
using Tim Holtz distress ink and a large sponge dauber then added my die cuts.


The dies I have used today are:

I've used a white gelly roll pen to create a little 'snow' on the trees & ground 
as well as some white opal liquid pearls to create the falling snow in the sky.


So quick, easy and fun!

I hope you'll go shopping at Dies R Us for your die cutting needs 
then remember to come join in our challenge fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
We have a new challenge theme posted on the 1st and 15th of each month 
and one lucky winner will receive a gift voucher to the store!
That lucky winner could be YOU!!

Challenges to share in:
A Snowflakes Promise - Christmas/Winter theme
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Christmas 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Use a Die

Thanks for stopping by today!
Remember the team is posting a new inspiration sample for you 
each day of the work week ... Monday through Friday!  Please pop over often!!

As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. I would love to do a midnight raid on your craft room! I'd hit the die section first and foremost! You are always using such gorgeous die cuts on your cards and your are able to use them to make such beautiful cards. You are a walking advertisement for Dies R Us! I love the snowflakes on this card and have developed a love of all things Sue Wilson! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...a lovely winter scene, though I hope not to see the REAL thing for several months..lol....I read Glenda's comment above, and i need to get there before her...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Stuinning & Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous festive card, I love the scene
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card Darlene. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards always make me want to run right off and go shopping! I second what Glenda said -- I'd love to see your die collection and I've become a Sue Wilson fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful winter scene Darlene! Lovely dies and yes before we know it, winter will be here! Have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene