Friday, November 6, 2015

Teen Cards Request ...

Good Evening Everyone!
My last craft show of the year is tomorrow and I'm busy finishing up and getting packed but wanted to share a few cards I created due to the request of a few folks at an earlier show.
I hope to expand on this idea ... we will see how they go at tomorrow's show.

They are Birthday Card for Teens.

I was told that the cards I had identified for children were great but they were all geared to the young ones or little ones and these particular ladies needed cards for their teen age grandchildren.
SO ... ask and you shall receive!!  LOL





 I have no doubt tomorrow someone will ask for Age 17 or 18 ... LOL!
But that's okay ... they can place a special order and I can get it for them.

I just happened to spot a challenge at the Cards 4 Galz Challenge blog where the theme is 'for Teenagers' and I must say their DT had some awesome inspiration which I will refer to for my future teenage cards!! 

Well I'd better get back to packing the car ... time is flying!!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.