Friday, December 11, 2015

Dies R Us - A baby for Christmas!

Hello Everyone!
WOW!  Time is flying and I have SO MUCH to get done before Christmas morning!
How about you?  Are you ready yet?  LOL

Today I have a card to share for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I just learned that a new baby is expected anytime now for someone I know (from a distance) and thought it would be nice to surprise him & his wife with a cute card of congratulations.  So, here's what I came up with.


They don't know if they're having a boy or a girl so I stayed with a generic color palette.

The dies I used today are:
Spellbinder Shapeabilities 'Playtime' (S4-261)
Frantic Stamper 'Baby Elephant' (FRA9684)
Memory Box 'Baby Bottles' (98867)


The small baby bottle was popped up and I added Diamond Stickles inside a few of the hearts for added sparkle.  My background paper is from Crafty Secrets and the lace tape is Jambo (J&Bobbin).  Easy peasy but adorable I think!

Be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us store and check out all the fabulous dies available.  New companies & dies added all the time!  You'll also want to be sure and sign up for our Newsletter so you don't miss out on the amazing end of year sales going on right now.

Don't forget to come join in the Dies R Us Challenges.  A new themed challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month.  YOU could be the next winner of a Dies R Us store voucher!  So whatcha waiting for??

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
We host an annual holiday party for the neighborhood and it's planned for this Sunday ... 
yikes, I'd better get busy ... still a few last minute things to do! 
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.