Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #294 -"ADD A CHRISTMAS DIE CUT" - 12/13/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!
This week's challenge is:
ADD A CHRISTMAS DIE CUT
to your card/project.
 And, our sponsor is Anne's Digital Art!

ANNE'S DIGITAL ART
One lucky winner will receive their choice of 4 digital stamps from Anne's Digital Art Store.

Today I was fortunate enough to work with one of Anne's images.  I chose the image 'Delivering Parcels'.
I just thought she was so cute and I enjoyed coloring and creating with her.

I actually chose several die cuts to work with today.
The frame around my image is from the Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame Borders' set (#99124).  The snowflake corners are also from Memory Box  ... 'Snowflake Corner'  (#98238).  And, my sentiment is from Cheery Lynn Designs called 'Merry Christmas' (#B186).  This die set includes 2 sizes ... this is the smaller of the two in the set.

 Below is an enlargement so you can see the added sparkle.
I've used Diamond Stickles on the corner dies as well as created some 'sparkly snow' in the background of my image.  It's not a holiday card without some sparkle!!  LOL!
 

The coloring on today image was done using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

Challenges to share in today are:
ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for Youngsters
Crafty Creations Challenge - Happy Holidays

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd love to have you come join in our challenge fun. Who knows ... YOU could be our WINNER!  How awesome would that be!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.