Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #318 -"EASEL CARDS" - 05/29/2016

Happy Sunday Friends ...
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

I'm sad to say this will be my last post as a DT member for Robyn's Fetish!  Hubby and I have decided to do some additional traveling this summer so I've had to reprioritize my crafting life a bit!
I can't thank Robyn's Fetish, Susan and the design team enough for all the wonderful encouragement and fun they've shared with me over the past several months.  I will miss them but fully intend to join in the Robyn's Fetish fun once again when the weather changes and things slow down.  THANKS LADIES!!!

This week's challenge is:

EASEL CARDS
 Our sponsor this challenge is The Paper Shelter
THE PAPER SHELTER
One lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter Store.

For you today I've created an Easel Birthday Card for a little boy with big dreams!
The Paper Shelter's digi image 'The Little Sorcerer's Apprentice' was just perfect for this little guy!


What a fun image to color and create with.  I've again used my favorite coloring medium  ... my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, some sparkly design paper and a perfect star die cut embellishment.

My sentiment was computer generated in Word10 and printed onto a 4x6 piece of white card stock.  Matted on the same design paper and attached to the lower part of the inside panel to create the stand for my easel.


I just HAD to add some sparkle to the stars on the sorcerer's hat and by highlighting around this adorable image in (TB1) blue, you can almost feel the MAGIC!

I hope you'll take a minute and swing by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous creations the team has designed to inspire you.

Challenges to share in:
613 Avenue Creates Challenge - Anything Goes (6/4)
Crafting When We Can Challenge - Add Stars (6/11)
Great Impressions May Challenge - Blinged Birthdays
Di's Digi's Challenge - For the Boys (6/3)
Let's Color Saturday Linky Party #9 - ATG w/ colored image (6/1)

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER! 

As Always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV 'Once Upon A Time' Mat Stack dp
Accessories:  Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame' #99124, Memory Box 'Beloved Stars' #99056, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.