Sunday, August 21, 2016

Tutti Designs - Let It Snow

Happy Sunday Everyone!
With all the heat we've been having the past
couple of months, I thought maybe a 'snowy' creation 
would help 'cool things off' ... LOL!

 

Today I have a creation to share using the fabulous new dies available at the Tutti Designs Store and showcased on their Tutti Designs Blog.  The talented team shares a new sample using this new line of dies each and every day of the week ... be sure to pop over and take a peek!

The die I'm using today is the Tutti Designs 'Snowglobe Scene' - Tutti-145

Here's a few tips on how my card was created . . .

Step 1:  This photo shows you the negative and positive pieces once die cut.
I wanted to 'reassemble' the scene, so I did a little coloring
on the trees, house & sky with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


Step 2:  In order to 'reassemble', I used (recycled) packing material
from a die set and my piercing tool, to scribe around
my die in order to have the perfect shape.  I actually cut TWO.


Step 3:  I glued one acetate panel to the back of my die cut
in order to have a surface to 'reattach' the negative pieces ...
then  after adding a little Martha Stewart snow,
glued the front acetate panel,creating a true snow globe.


Step 4:  I recut the bottom portion of my die
from gold metallic card stock to create the base.
And once again reinserted the negative pieces.

A little time and patience ... but what a fun, fabulous 
end result that hopefully will make someone
say "WOW"!


Make sure and check out all the great places to see this new line of dies. 


Challenges to share in:
Crafty Friends Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #295 - Cute or Anything Christmas
Creative Corner Challenge - 3 Layer Card 
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #26 - Always Anything Goes 
ABC Challenge - N is for Noel (Christmas creation)
Crafts and Me August Challenge - Anything Goes
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge #20 - ATG Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today and here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Gold Metallic cs, Brown cs, acetate packing material
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Snowglobe Scene - TUTTI-145, Sue Wilson Festive Collection 'Peeking Snowflake' CED3022 (set of four)
Accessories:  Provo Craft 'Snowflakes' embossing folder, Tim Holtz distress inks, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, dimensional tape, large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.