background

Friday, February 17, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Challenge Time . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Gina and the theme she has chosen is

Ribbon & Lace
 

What a fun time I had creating this card!
I was actually even able to use a few items that were laying around on my work table begging to be created with.  I really need to take a day and just create cards from the items I have stacking up on my table ... or quit changing my mind midway through a creation which results in extra cuts of ribbon, stamped images & die cuts!  LOL!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting With an Attitude February Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Ribbon or Lace??  (must be ribbon because I have a TON of it!! )
Craft Rocket Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
  I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMGoodness ... so much talent on this team!!
Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .
 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Pink cs, Lavender cs, BoBunny dp
Stamp/Ink:  Old Stampin Up / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon butterfly ribbon, Jambo White Lace Tape, Prima Flowers, Sequins, Nuvo crystal drops, Craft-Dee Bowz bowmaker

10 comments:

  1. Your card has got a touch of spring and I like it!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene! Such a bright and cheery Spring inspired card...sure made me smile! Enjoy your weekend Darlene!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore that sentiment and your sweet little birdies chirping! How cute! Boy you must have one large work table lol. I have been purging and cleaning my craft room....today my stash of ribbons....Oy Vay! Great card....C'mon Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I just looked at your CAS card, and now we're on to fussy and fancy. Honestly, you do both equally well. This is so cute and happy and pretty! I hear you about all those spare parts, sheesh. I keep cleaning up, but they just keep piling up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is simply beautiful Darlene! I love the layers and colours. The birds are so sweet and the sentiment is beautiful!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Dar and love the pretty, pretty colors, makes me think of Spring and yes it is so fun to use up all those spare parts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene. Pretty card gorgeous layers and colours, love the sillouette birds.
    Thank you for your lovely comment
    Have a good week
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card with lovely colours and I know what you mean about changing your mind half way through a card :). Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card and the ribbon is a perfect match. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific job on this card, ribbon and lace is a great combo and love how they are brought together here :) Your craft table sounds a lot like mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene