background

Monday, February 27, 2017

Masculine Birthday

Hello again ...
I have a second card to share with you today and since
I just realized the challenge I've been wanting to
play all week ends in just a couple of hours, this was truly
a 'quicky' card.

The challenge I'm referring to is the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge
and their theme this week is . . .


Thank goodness for die cuts because without them I would have never
been able to get this card made & posted so quickly ... literately 15 minutes!
(To create the card ... takes me twice that long to write my post!  lol ... Go Figure!)

I have an OLD stack of 6x6 cuts from various Stampin' Up designer papers
so I quickly thumbed through them and came up with this double sided panel
for my background.

In my stash of dies I found this Impression Obsession Truck (DIE218)
Impression Obsession - Dies - Classic Truck

from the Dies R Us Store found HERE.
Also my Tutti Designs 'Happy' and 'Birthday' can also be found at the DRU store.
They come in two sizes which is really convenient!!
And I think this old Frantic Stamper 'Gear Collage' was the perfect accent
to my 'manly' birthday creation.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you're having a fabulous start to your week!

As always . . .

15 comments:

  1. Wow, Darlene! Speedy creation of an awesome masculine card. Those gears are really the perfect touch. I love the grey you've used behind them and behind the truck. It pulls attention to the grey in your background Designer Papers (great choice of patterns, btw). Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene...your Quickie card turned out really nice. I love the background dsp and your die cuts. Thank you for sharing and joining us for Watercooler Wednesday with your very masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene glad you were able to sneak this gorgeous masculine card in right in the nick of time for our WWC107 Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Always a delight having you join us. Great use of the designer paper and the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card. They are always so hard for me. I really like this. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got it made before the deadline, thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Well done! You did a great job with this quickie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great quick card you made, perfect for our 30 mins time challenge over at Country View. It's a super design using some lovely papers and dies.Please also stop by in the morning when our new challenge begins x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Masculine card! Love your split front, those fantastic gears and that truck! All over awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning, Darlene! Guess I didn't see this one yesterday. It's as handsome in it's masculine way as your other card is gorgeous and feminine. Leave it to you to have, not just the truck, but the gears to go with it. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, fantastic card! I love the design! GREAT JOB!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect masculine card, love the shadow on the sentiment and the truck goes great with the gears, love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling card! . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome masculine card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sensational card Darlene. Just adore that truck. Really fits with our travel theme at My Time to Carft - thank so much for linking up with us

    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene