Monday, March 13, 2017

One for the Boys . . .

Happy Monday All!
Today I've created a card using the sketch challenge at the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog and since I'm in need of some 'GUY' birthday cards that was my theme of choice.


Here's a peek at their sketch and here's what I've come up with . . .


INSIDE

Masculine cards are always more difficult to create than for the ladies but with the help of today's sketch, this one came together quite easily.  Pretty much a no fuss or muss card ... just what the guys like ... something with wheels that makes noise!  LOL

The motorcycle stamp is by Stampendous and my inside sentiment stamp is from Stamp Simply.  I've used the Cuttlebug 'Diamond Plate' embossing folder for both the front banner and the inside panel.  Other dies used today are the Sue Wilson Frames & Tags Stitched Flags #CED4317 and the Frantic Stamper 'Gear Collage' #DIE-09041.  A touch of Tim Holtz 'Stormy Sky' distress ink was used around the edges of my stamped image for color without another layer of matting.

Challenges to share in:
Use Your Stuff Challenge #255 - Dry Embossing (machine or hand)
A Gem of a Challenge #189 - Use 3 B's (Blue, Bike, Banner)
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #109 - Heidi's Color Inspiration

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Not sure what the weather is in your area but they are calling for an accumulation of snow here in NE Ohio over the next few days!  That means you will find me hiding in my crafting cave playing with ink, stamps & dies! LOL

As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.