Friday, June 9, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
Today's hostess is our very talented Diane and her chosen theme is:

Pamper Your Pets
Well, being raised on a small farm, my pets were a bit shall I say, out of the ordinary
as you see by my card below ... LOL!


Not your typical pets ... right!  LOL
But it was always fun around the farm and oh yes, we each had our favorites!!

The first thing I needed to do for today's card was created a 'backdrop' for my PETS.  To do this, I used ink, sponges and a few Stampscapes stamps (all product listed below).  Next came my adorable pets!  Elizabeth Craft has an array of animal dies and these are three that brought me joy 'down on the farm' (links listed below).


I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.
For more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMG, so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #3 - ATG w/critter
Crafty Animals Challenge #3 - ATG w/animals
Happy Little Stamper Challenge - ATG with Dies

 Scrap N' May Challenge - Create your own background
 Sparkles Monthly Challenge #92 - Four or More Legs
 Through the Purple Haze Challenge #126 - Animals
Crop Stop May Challenge - ATG with store carried product
Scrapy Land Challenge #67 - ATG with store carried product

Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Pink cs, Ivory cs, Brown cs, Med blue cs, Red cs
Ink:  Tim Holtz distress inks: Broken China, Spun Sugar, Amber, Peeled Paint  ... Memento Bamboo Leaves, Versafine Onyx, 
Stamps:  Stampscapes 'Sedge Filler #251C', 'Fence #289D', 'Reeds Lg. #068D', Magenta Birds
Accessories:  Bakers Twine, large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.