Thursday, July 27, 2017

Christmas is right around the corner . . .

Hello Everyone!
If you are anything like me, time slips away from you and
all of a sudden the holidays are upon us and I find
myself in need of 50+ holiday cards at the last minute!

Well, I'm hoping to not have that happen again this year so I'm TRYING
to get a head start by doing a few here & there even though I
don't feel much in the holiday mood with the 80s & 90s outside!  LOL


Today's card is certainly a QUICK & EASY creation.
Red & Green card stock, one die cut and Stickles!

This pretty die is from the Dies R Us Store and it is


I can only imagine how pretty this card would have been had I used
double sided sticky paper and free glitter ... might do that next time!
At least I'm getting started ... HAPPY HAPPY!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - All About Christmas
Sweet Stampin July Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Crafting by Design Challenge - Get Ready for Christmas
Die Cut Diva's July Challenge - Christmas in July


Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.