Monday, October 23, 2017

More Gift Card Holders

Happy Monday All!

WOW!  The weather is about to make a drastic change this week so I think I'll just stay inside and get more creations made for my upcoming High School Craft Show.

Over the weekend, I shared dimensions and samples of the gift card holders I'm making for this show.  Each one will be packed separately with an envelope in a fitted zip top bag.   Here are a few more I made on Saturday while waiting for my friends.  We were supposed to meet for lunch but they got behind (looking for a new car) so we decided to meet for dinner instead.

Keep in mind, each of these samples is a SET OF 6.  Using 12x12 designer paper made mass production far easier and faster.  Still more to go but at least I've got them started!




Sentiment:  Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' dies
Impression Obsession Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!
Wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.