Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Giving Thanks

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog
'Sistah' Vickie is our hostess today and the theme she has chosen is:

Giving Thanks
(anything showing Thanks)


I don't use my embossing folders nearly as much as I should so today I decided that would be the basis for my thank you card.  This is an Anna Griffin (Cuttlebug) embossing folder called ROSA.  It comes with a border strip embossing folder to match  ...  which I've used across the bottom portion of my sentiment panel.

The die I've used for my 'thank you' is a Retired Memory Box die which if you act fast you can still purchase at the Dies R Us Store.  HERE's the link.

RETIRED - Memory Box Dies - Grand Thank You

Pink satin ribbon, a few petite flowers and my card is ready to mail.

Quick ... Easy ... Beautiful!!


I hope you'll pop over to see what my 'sistahs' have created to inspire you ...
Then come join in the fun ... can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and,
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.