Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Puppy

Hello friends!
Today, for the Tutti Designs Blog, I am sharing another fun creation using one of the 'stained glass' dies from our October Release in the Tutti Designs store.    You can use so many different techniques with these dies and each one comes out a beautiful work of art!  
 
Today I've used the 'Dog Stained Glass' die for my card.


I once again chose the coloring on vellum technique to add color to this sweet image but I did a little something different to bring dimension and attention to the dog.


 I first die cut my image using white card stock ... then again from black card stock.
Saving the 'neck scarf' pieces from the black die cut.
Wasn't sure exactly how, or if, I was going to use them but saved them till the end.
 

After adhering my white cut to a panel of vellum, I continued with my coloring.  Using ZIG markers as my coloring medium once again.  Then I carefully snippet the outline of my dog from the black panel to adhere on top of the white panel for added dimension and attention.


A gold metallic marker was used to color the border panels.
And, as you can see, I colored the upper portion of the scarf red but used the black die cut piece for the outer portion of the scarf.

** REMEMBER**  coloring is done on the BACK SIDE of the vellum.

 
I've used a western themed, paisley designer paper for the background on my card and added a few fun sentiments. The Happy Birthday sentiment are also Tutti Designs dies and the fun stamped sentiment is from Rubbernecker Stamps.
 
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
 
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.