Friday, December 1, 2017

Joy to the World . . .

Hello All ...
I've been so busy decorating for the holidays
that my 'Just For Me' crafting has had to take a back seat
lately.  But I've taken a little time this morning to
create a card to satisfy a few challenges and give
me the additional holiday cards needed to send to friends & family!


 The first challenge I spotted was the ABC Christmas Challenge which is 'W for White'.  Now I must admit I love making white on white cards ... I think they are beautiful ... but I have such a difficult time photographing them!  Ugh!
DANG!  My whole card was based on this challenge and I missed the deadline!  
Double DANG!!  LOL

Another challenge that caught my eye was over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog and the theme is 'Wreath as the Focal Point'.     I have always loved this Cheery Lynn Designs 'Joy to the World' (#B481) wreath and this time I decided to die cut it THREE times and just glue it together 'willy nilly' which gave it a more realistic look.

My frame and corner embellishment are from the Spellbinder Holiday 5x7 Holly Frame die set (S6-040).  I've popped up the corner die for added dimension and the only other embellishment are the White Nuvo Drops here & there.

A few other challenges to share in are:

 One more look at the final card ... I'm very happy with the outcome!
Hope you like it too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend ahead! 

As Always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.