Saturday, August 25, 2018

Beautiful Fall Colors ...

Hello Friends!
I hope your weekend is off to a FABULOUS start!

Today I have a card to share that I created for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge Blog.


If you follow my blog, you would have seen my post from Wednesday where I showcased products from the  Stamp On It company and I pledged I would be using the additional images I had mounted and ready to go soon.  Well this sketch gave me the perfect opportunity to showcase another one of those beautiful images.


I love how the black really draws your eye to the trees and what fun to create a watercolor panel to die cut the leaves I used for the accent panels in the sketch.  

Product used:
Tim Holtz Oxide Distress Inks (candied apple, fossilized amber, spiced marmalade)
 Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Candied AppleDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Fossilized AmberDistress Oxide Ink Pad - Spiced Marmalade
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (barn door)
Distress Ink Pad - Barn Door

Tutti Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nesting Squares


Tutti Designs - Cross Stitch Nesting Squares

Tattered Lace Lavish Winter Foliage (#D413)

Information on Stamp On It products can be seen on my past post HERE.


I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation!
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.