Tuesday, August 28, 2018

'Bee' Happy

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
With such a busy week/weekend last week, I'm struggling to get my mojo started so I thought I'd create a CAS (clean & simple) card in hopes of finding inspiration and the first CAS challenge I spotted was over at the AAA Cards Challenge Blog where their theme is to use a STENCIL and of course, keep it CAS.  
Mr. Mojo still not working that well, but tomorrow's another day!
  This card literally took me 10 minutes to create.  I do love that about CAS style designing!
 

In following the theme, I went through my stencils and chose this Memory Box 'Texture Honey Comb' for my base and used Tim Holtz 'Wild Honey' Oxide Distress Ink and a large sponge dauber for the coloring.

For my sentiment, I die cut my 'B' using the Dee's Distinctively 'Bee Set' and the larger die from the Tutti Designs 'Happy' set.

Dee's Distinctively Dies -_Bee SetTutti Designs - Word Set - Happy


I hope you've found inspiration in today's creation!
Challenges to share in:
 Starz Stamps Challenge - Things with Wings/Tails  Closed
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge - Feature a Creature
Cards in Envy Challenge - Yellow and Black

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.