Thursday, August 23, 2018

Ho Ho Ho ...

Hello Everyone!
How's your week going?  
I have a busy 3-day family reunion this weekend
so hopefully the weather will cooperate (outside event).
But before all that fun starts ... a little crafting fun to share with you!

I've created a card for the new challenge over on the Tuesday Throwdown blog where they are offering up this fabulous sketch to design with ...
This sketch actually gave me an opportunity to use some of the older Christmas scraps I had in the box.  How in the world did I end up with SO MUCH holiday paper?  LOL

The Santa image is actually one of the images on the reverse side of a sheet of old holiday paper from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  I simply turned to my Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Circles' to die cut the image as well as the accent background mats.

TUTTI-415 Dotted Nesting Circles

The other fun die I used on today's card is the
'HoHoHo' sentiment by Impression Obsession.
I've actually die cut it twice ... once black and once ivory ... then off set them to create a shadow effect.  I've gotten into a habit of stacking my dies lately.  Not that it's a bad thing ... lol!  It's great for adding dimension or like today, to add a shadow.
Impression Obsession - Dies - Ho Ho Ho
I think I'll be making up more holiday cards using this sketch design.  It was quick, easy and as I said ... a great way to use up those scraps.  Would be a great design for any occasion ... not just Christmas!


Challenges to share in:
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - All About Holidays (8/27)

The Holly & The Ivy Christmas Challenge #34 - ATG Christmas (8/25)
Happy Little Stamper August Challenge - ATG w/Dies


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.