Saturday, August 18, 2018

Holiday Berries . . .

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday Afternoon!
My new local crafting friend Doni (Lime Green Giggles) is a
member of the Addicted to CAS design team and she has
been inspiring me to create more cards in this design. 
CAS (clean and simple) is actually a style that I struggle with
so playing along with this challenge has really been helping me get
more comfortable with this style.  Thanks Doni!

Over on the Addicted to CAS blog today they have a new


challenge and check out this fun theme!


Now I must admit, this put me on a hunt for something
suitable to create with and I ended up with with an OLD Penny
Black stamp and LOVE how it turned out.

I simply stamped and colored using Spectrum Noir Markers!  That's IT!!
I considered a sentiment at the bottom corner but then
thought I'd just leave it alone and let the stamp speak for itself!

What are your thoughts?  Sentiment or No Sentiment?

Challenges to share in:
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge #33 - ATG coloring
 C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas (entry #2)
Southern Girls Challenge - Stamp Your Mark on it  (entry #2)
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #147 - Make it CAS (entry #2)

Thanks so much for stopping by...
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.