Wednesday, August 29, 2018

It only took me two years!!

Hello my friends!
As the title suggests, I have something to share today that has been 2 years coming!  (Don't want to rush into anything ya know!  LOL)

A couple of years ago, hubby put peg board up for me on the 'other side' of the basement and built me a 8' fold down table so I could set up my show display and know how much room I would have (or not have) before show time.  Once he was done I started utilizing the peg board and thought it would be cute to put my 'room name' along the top so headed to the box store and purchased the appropriate letters.






Once I get time to 'clean things up' a bit, I will take some new photos and share my 'Cave' with you!  Right now I'm working on a couple of upcoming shows and it's a MESS !   Needless to say, I should be working on those projects (and I am) but this has been bugging me so I took an hour and got them covered.  Decorating will come another day!  Want to add some flowers, etc ... we will see when the mood strikes!  LOL

Now, back to work! 

Challenges to share in:
Paperminutes Challenge - Letters or Numbers
Use Your Stuff Challenge #327 - Lots of Colour 

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


P.S.  Need your opinion!
The letter 'S' is done in the same floral paper but is a beige color.  I have a sheet of black in the same pattern.  Do you think I should redo it in black or leave it in the neutral color?   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.