Monday, August 20, 2018

Yum ... birthday cupcakes!

Happy Monday All!
While doing a bit of clean up in the cave over the weekend,
I came across a few dies I had totally forgotten I ordered!
Have you ever done that??  Yikes!

So today's card uses two of those sets.  I actually have
two more cards started using the same corner die set and
you will be seeing those in the near future.


The dies I've used on this card are as follows:

Frantic Stamper - Dies - Large Scalloped Scallop Edger
Sue Wilson Designs - Grace

Sue Wilson - Shadow Box Collection - Birthday (#CED9301) - inside sentiment
Elizabeth Craft - Cupcakes (#ECD1144)
Elizabeth Craft - Romantic Corners (#ECD1384)

I've obviously had these dies for quite awhile since
I see they aren't coming up in the Dies R Us Store at the moment.
Maybe they are just out of stock ... they aren't THAT old!  lol
The designer paper I have used is from one of my newest paper pack loves ...
Mintay by Karola (mintaypapers.com) - Celebrations.


INSIDE VIEW

Challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.