Sunday, September 2, 2018

Cheapo Die Guest Designer - U R Special

Hello Everyone ... Happy Sunday!
I am so excited to once again been asked to guest design for the Cheapo Die Blog.  
Their dies are so much fun to create with and very reasonably priced too! 
That's always a PLUS.


Today I had a little fun with their 'Ballerina' die.  


Why TWO dancers you ask ...
Well, I created the first one to use on my card creation ... then decided to show you how I put it together!  So, I had to make another one in order to do that!  LOL  

Here's the 'how-to' ...
I die cut TWO ballerinas from white card stock and a PARTIAL
ballerina from a panel of watercolor paper I created
using Tim Holtz distress oxide inks.


On the PARTIAL panel, I added a touch of white
glue to the BACK SIDE of my die cut to keep all the knock out
pieces in place.

Once the glue was dry, I added more glue to the
entire die cut panel and glued it to one of the White Ballerina panels.




Then glued the other White Ballerina panel on top. 




If your not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks Cheapo Dies for having me as your Guest Designer!
And thanks to all of you for stopping by today!  
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...
Other products used:
Papers - Mintay by Karola 'Lovely Day'
Dies -  Memory Box 'Classic Uppercase Alphabet', Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Ovals', Tutti Designs 'Special' Word Set
Technique - Faux Stitching using Teal ZIP fine tip marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.