Sunday, September 9, 2018

Cheapo Dies Guest Designer - Love

Hello Everyone ... Happy Sunday!
Sadly, this will be my last week as guest designer  for the Cheapo Die Blog.
I want to thank them for the privilege!  I have loved every minute.
Their dies are so much fun to create with and very reasonably priced too! 
That's always a GOOD THING!


This week I would like to showcase their Love Wreath die.


Here's how it came together ...

I began by die cutting this die from three different colors.  Green for the leaves, Yellow for the flowers and again in Red for the heart.. Then began snipping and gluing to create my colorful wreath using the green panel as my base.  For added dimension, I decided to die cut two more times from ivory card stock and glue them all together.  Worked beautifully!


To bring added drama to this already beautiful die cut, I've used a fancy die cut frame to the front of my card and added the word Love across the heart.

If your not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!
Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks Cheapo Dies for having me as your Guest Designer!
And thanks to all of you for stopping by today!  
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...
Other products used:
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Love Word Set', Sue Wilson 'Frames & Tags - Poppy' (CED4342)
Accessories:  Red Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.