Thursday, September 6, 2018

Christmas Goodies . . .

Hello Friends ...

Yep, busy time of year for me ... preparing all sorts of goodies for upcoming Fall shows.  Last week I shared a little box of kisses HERE (can also be used for tealights) and today I've create the same box but this time decorated for Christmas and filled with mini Ghiradelli chocolates.


I'm also working on holiday tissue box covers.
I must admit, these are GREAT sellers ... I've made & sold a ton of them over the years!



Here are a few more in the works . . .



If you're interested in a tutorial on making these cuties, you can find all the dimensions on a post I did way back in 2013 HERE.  You can get elaborate with the decorations or just add a little ... choice is yours.   For the holiday covers I usually just add a bit of Stickles or Nuvo drops around the scallop opening panel ... seems to be fine for most folks.  For those covers staying out all year long, I try to add a few flowers, butterflies, etc to the lid.

Challenges to share in:
My Time To Craft Challenge #378 - Christmas in August

Well that's my share for today ... hope you've enjoyed your visit.
It's back to work for my ... busy, busy!!

Happy week my friends and as always . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges. Hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.