Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Ha! Ha! Funny! Funny!

Hello Friends!
Kind of crazy around my house today with the start of our 'Let's Paint Every Room in the Downstairs' project!  LOL  Of course, I don't do the painting anymore (too old for doing that up & down off the ladder) but the guys we've hired do an amazing job so I'm happy to let them 'have at it'!!

My Fall show at the local Country Club is tomorrow so I'm busy today making sure I have everything I want to take and will pack the car in the early a.m.  With it raining outdoors I don't want to take a chance of moisture warping my cards even though my car is in the garage!  

Here are a couple of cards I created for the 'humorous' category ...


I found the image on Pinterest to go along with this fun sentiment.
I forget where I found the sentiment ... I have an online file that I keep various sentiments in as I find them here and there and think I'd like to use them on a card at some point.


Hope you have a great day!
Now I must get this show stuff together ... I think I'm procrastinating!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I just spewed my coffee! Hilarious!! Fantastic his and her cards! Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ah ah :D o fun cards with that photo and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. What fun cards. They are well designed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a picture of your table when you set it up. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, love that sentiment to go with your image, Hope you had a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that the truth! Although I have to tell you that I was never big on roller coasters :-) Fun cards! I hope you had a grow show!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.