Monday, September 10, 2018

Tutti Designs - Have a Merry Christmas

Happy Monday Friends!
Today I'm sharing a quick & easy holiday card
using one of the newly released dies at the Tutti Designs Store.


This latest release has not only beautiful Christmas dies, but also
Halloween and Fall.  Be sure to pop over and check it out!

Today's card was truly a 10 minute creation!
(could have been 5 minutes if I knew what I wanted to do with the designer paper!  lol)

Here's what I'm talking about ...


My double sided designer paper is 6x6 in size but I make A6 size cards.
To remedy this issue,  I cut the end strip off and was going to adhere it to my cut edge (to make it look complete but then I didn't like the line down the page and didn't want to cover it using another strip of paper or ribbon as I usually do.

SO ...
 
I cut the Santa image from the corner ...  flipped the paper over and used the image in the upper corner vs lower.  Then added my beautiful Have A Merry Christmas die cut.  A few touches of Liquid Applique and my card is ready to go!

TUTTI-472 Have A Merry Christmas

As stated ... this is a quick card that I will be making many, many more of since I am in need of a lot of holiday cards this year.  There are a few other sentiment stamps in this release that I will be using in this manner also.  For instance . . .
TUTTI-473 Joy To The World
 AND
TUTTI-457 Jingle All The Way
This will help me get my holiday cards done in a flash!

Here's another look at today's card ...

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  
Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great week!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.