Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Word Art Wednesday - Guest Designer

Hello friends!
I'm excited to share with you today, a card I created
as the Guest Designer over on the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.
I'm thrilled to have been asked to guest design for them ... thanks Karen!


This is the beautiful verse we are creating with today and I
wanted to bring full focus to these strong words.

After printing this verse, I die cut it using one of the Tutti Designs
Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangle dies.   The design paper I used
is by Echo Park and called 'Have Faith'.   A few little prima
flowers with yellow Nuvo crystal drop centers and my card
is ready to send someone who is in need of some encouraging words.

I hope you'll come join in the challenge and I'm happy
to say I will be guest designing for them again on Sept. 26th.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.