Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Flowers for your Birthday . . .

Hello Friends!

Today I have a card to share that was created for a few challenges that caught my eye and also to fill the empty slot in my sale box of Women's Birthday cards.  I have a show in a couple of weeks and I'd better get crackin' ... yikes!


So quick & easy to create a pretty birthday card when you can start with such beautiful designer paper as in this pack of Mintay by Karola called 'Lovely Day'.

The challenges this card fits are as follows ...

Fun Friday Challenge #99 - Birthday (summertime July)

Impression Obsession - Dies - Lily Trio

I have used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color my floral die and added a few sequins for accent.  I hope you've enjoyed what I have to share today and just a word of warning ... there will be more birthday cards coming!  LOL

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely feminine colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the die cut cross stitch mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty floral card. I like how you've set the sentiment to the side of the card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Lovely Day! I need to figure on using my Mintay again pretty soon. Got a new Christmas pack. This is gorgeous, Darlene. I like how you added the die cut flower to the sentiment panel. Very feminine. Someone will snatch this up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors, great papers and a wonderful sentiment. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is just gorgeous to start off with, love how you added the flower with your pretty sentiment and that it hangs over the rectangle tag1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you added that one die cut and coloured flower to reference back to your lovely background paper Darlene. It looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, Darlene. Your beautiful paper is such a great match to this weeks inspiration challenge picture at JAI. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.