Sunday, October 21, 2018

Pumpkins 4 Sale

Hello All!
Today I'm sharing a fun Fall creation.   
Everywhere I look I see pumpkins adorning everyone's front porch decorations.  
I love this time of year ... going to the orchard for apples, corn stalks and pumpkins.

It used to be all you saw were the orange pumpkins, but these days you see a lot of WHITE pumpkins too along with various colored gourds.  What beautiful decorating you can do in the fall hence my wheelbarrow filled with orange AND white pumpkins. 

I've used the following dies for my creation ...





A touch of burlap paper, pumpkin ribbon and a few sequins ... Viola!  
My card is ready to mail to a friend to make her smile!  



I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today, and, if you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!

Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...

5 comments:

  1. Great fall card. Love the dies you used and the addition of the burlap., too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such amazing card with those vibrant pumpkins and the burlap layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card and that is a great wheel barrow filled with pumpkins die. I love how you used the numbers and alphabet dies too for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, so cute! Love, love the burlap paper and basketweave background, plus the cute dies and pumpkin ribbon. You've reminded me of three things in my stash that should come out to play this fall. I should get them out before I forget. Can I make enough cards to use all my fall season stuff? Probably not, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, I love the wheelbarrow with the pumpkins, and your border of pumpkins :) Love burlap on cards this time of year also, I too love this time of year and all the decorations that go along with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.