Monday, October 1, 2018

Tutti Designs - Celebrate

Happy Monday Friends!
Today I'm sharing another fun holiday card
using dies from the Tutti Designs Store.

 I've used two Tutti Design dies for today's creation ...

TUTTI-474 Christmas Bottle
and

TUTTI-243  Word Set - Celebrate
I've used paper piecing & fussy cutting for today's techniques.
First I die cut the Christmas Bottle from white card stock, then glued it down to a scrap piece of sky blue card stock and fussy cut round the image.  As you can see, I positioned it 'past' the cork bottle top closer.
 

That gave me the color for the sky ... next I needed to paper piece in the mountains.  I did that by die cutting again from another scrap of card stock ... this time tan for the mountains and dark brown for the cork bottle closer panel.


TIP:  Having a fine tip on your favorite glue bottle helps in this 
paper piecing technique since there are a few very tiny pieces.
 
 I also die cut a few extra snowflakes using the bottom portion of the die and scraps of white card stock (can you tell I have a lot of scrap card stock in my stash?  lol)  I found a 12x12 sheet of OLD holiday designer paper that I thought would showcase my die perfectly and VIOLA!! 
 
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!   

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great week!
 
As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! How beautiful card!!! Love so much the die used and your inlay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inlay work. A labor of love for sure. I do love the color combo of blue and brown. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The paper piecing technique is a lot of fun, like putting together a puzzle. Love the paper and how you added little snowflakes to the swirls. I save every little piece of card stock because you never know when you might want to cut a small die from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the paper piecing and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scene in the bottle, I like how you pieced in the mountains that was such a great idea, that paper is perfect and so pretty with your added snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun - it really is like a message in a bottle. The beautiful scene tells you that Winter is here and Santa is on his way :-)
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.