Sunday, November 4, 2018

Flying High . . .

Hello All!
Today I'm sharing another fun creation using dies from the Cheapo Dies Store.
  

 The die I've used today is Scrolly Deer


I've created the background by hand cutting a circle from masking medium to use as my moon and then used various Tim Holtz blue distress inks and sponged 'over' my masked moon.   Once I removed the masking panel I carefully sponged across the moon with the edge of my large sponging dauber to appear there are clouds moving across in front.



 I had actually cut my scrolly deer from white card stock THREE times then glued them together for added dimension.  To achieve the sparkle on his antlers, I applied liquid glue and fine gold glitter.  I was hoping he would stand out enough being white but he didn't so then I grabbed a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker and colored him in.  He's also been popped up with dimensional tape.

Challenges to share in:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #215 - ATG option Winter/Christmas
2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge #20  - ATG w/critters
Animal Friends November Challenge - Winter
Crafty Animals November Challenge - ATG
 Sunny Day Crafting Challenge - Always add an animal

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today, and, if you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!

Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...

8 comments:

  1. I always love to visit and see what you have going on. This card is amazing...I too have turned my thoughts to my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Such a fantastic set of scrolly antlers on that deer and so gorgeous in the sparkly gold. I always forget that I have colored glitter. Love how you did the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning with the golden antlers on that deer image. I love this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love your clouds going over the moon, so pretty, love your glittered antlers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute little fella! you've made a lovely scene with him, thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine Karte ist sooo niedlich. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.