Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Winter is Upon Us!

Hello Dear Friends!
Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away and 
winter is right around the corner!  
Why is the time in such a hurry?? 

Today I have a fun card to share that I made last week and am
just getting around to sharing with you all.


to create these guys ... aren't they cute!!!???
The set comes with a variety of accessories and a couple
of different faces (I added the nose lol)  What FUN!!

Hunkydory - Moonstone Dies - Do You Want To Build A Snowman?




I've used scraps of card stock on the back side of my
snowmen to give color to their faces and buttons.
By staggering their positions, it appears Mr. Fancypants (as I call him)
has his hand on the younger snowman's shoulder as if to say
'Good Job ... Proud of you!'

(I create NICE snow people!  LOL)

and I've used a white gelly roll pen to add a hint of
snow on the branches.

Impression Obsession - Dies - Fir Trees


I've simply torn a few scraps of white card stock to create the snow
and curled down the top edge.  My sentiment comes from an
older DRS Designs stamp set.
A few touches of white Nuvo crystal drops and holiday Stickles
and my card is ready to go!!

Challenges to share in:
That's Crafty! Challenge - Winter Wonderland
Moo-Mania Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe (designer paper, die cut, circles)



Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

13 comments:

  1. How cute and fun snowmen!!!Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like nice snowpeople! What fun building this snow couple! They just look so darn cute with the tree and the snow and pretty snowflake sky. My new dies arrived and I can't wait to use them. Trying to do first things first before I get out of control. Happy card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable snow family. And, the scene you made is fantastic. The sentiment has me singing that tune now too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute, I love their different expressions and you have them happy friends :) Like the snow mounds you made and added to the trees. Like the snowfall background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job with those die- cut set! What a lovely seasonal card! Stunning! Thank you very much for joining us over at Moo Mania & More!
    Susi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - love the snowpeople!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at The Cutie Pies Winter Layers Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo cute. Love the snowmen and tree die cuts. Beautiful background paper. So glad you joined our challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your snowmen are super cute and now I have the song stuck in my head. Since I'm catching up on all my commenting and I'm listening to Christmas music, I guess it's all good :-)
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those two snowmen and the scene you have created! Thank you for playing along with our "Lots of Layers" challenge! Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting wishes Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layering, gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.