Sunday, December 2, 2018

Creative Inspiration Magazine December Edition Issue #27

Hello Friends!
I'm thrilled to say I once again have some fun cards to share with you via the

It just went live earlier today so be sure to pop over and check it out!!!
You will find my creations at the 4:00 minute mark on the video. 

Here's the mood board we worked from:
Image may contain: text

I was inspired by the Red & White image as well as the Snowy Scenes.
NEED INSPIRATION ... check out the magazine!
Scrapbooking ... Cards ... and more!

I'm sure you will find what you're looking for!
Thanks for stopping by ...
As always . . .

 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's a beautiful mood board! I'll go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Darlene. I especially liked the blue and white card at the bottom right of the video. Just beautiful. [Bunny]`````

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.