Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Snowflakes

Hello All...
It's time once again for a new challenge

And, the theme is:

SNOWFLAKES



OMG!  I had SO MUCH FUN creating this card!

I must admit, my card turned out a bit different from what I first
envisioned, but I'm very happy with the end result.

The dies I've used today are:

Memory Box - Dies - Sleigh Horse Frame

Hunkydory - Moonstone Dies - Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Hunkydory - Moonstone Dies - A Holly Jolly Christmas

What a fun time I had making the snowman!
In fact, I have 2 more sitting on my work table to use 
on upcoming cards ... here's a peek (all from the same die set).


Aren't they adorable??  
(I  did add a NOSE to the snowman I used on today's card!)
And, today's snowman is a very FRIENDLY GUY!  See him WAVING to you?  LOL

 
 The background paper I've used is a very OLD DCWV paper pack
but I thought it gave my card the feeling of 'movement' ... like swirling snow!

I do hope you'll come join in this fun challenge and
if you need more inspiration ... be sure to pop over and see what 
our design team has created for you!

Hope to see you there!



Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is the snowman! Love the scene behind the snowman, too! Awesome card, Darlene, so cute and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I love this card! Darn, more dies for my wish list! At this rate, I'll have to get a job to support my habit! Lol! That paper is perfect for the background and I love, love, love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute card with this snowman!! Love also those that are waiting a card!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, how cute these dies are together! I'm with Sherri, I may have to get a job. Love what you're doing with those square dies. How could you ever choose between them? Guess you just have to get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Darlene! Great design...love those dies.The snowmen are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the scene with the sleigh, and your snowman waving hello to them :) The hat on him is neat too! I love the sentiment die also, I can see why you were happy with this one, although I am sure you are happy with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Darlene, how cute is this!! I love how you've used these dies together... so perfect! Your little snowmen are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background paper and that snowman is so cute with the non traditional hat. The repetition of the sentiment grounds the whole card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.