Sunday, February 24, 2019

Cheapo Dies - Happy

Hello Friends!
Today I've created a card for you using a fun
die from the  Cheapo Dies Store.

With winter in full swing it's always fun to
send a card or two to friends who are struggling
through the winter months just like I am!  LOL


This little guy would make anyone smile!!  

 The die I've used is called 'Singing Bird'

Cheapo Dies - Singing Bird


For my card, I've die cut my image three times and glued them together.  By stacking them together, it created a well which I filled with waterfall glitter glue.
Then I die cut a larger circle using a Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Circle'
 Tutti Designs - Dotted Nesting Circles

 as my matting panel.  The word happy comes from the Memory Box 'Share the Happiness' set.

Challenges to share in:
Dragonfly Journey Challenge #135 - One Word
613 Avenue Create Challenge #218 - ATG/Twist - Use a Critter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge #23 - ATG using a Critter
Animal Friends February Challenge - Butterflies (background butterfly paper)

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today, and, if you're not familiar with Cheapo Dies, you are missing out!!!

Here's a listing of their store, blog & FB links to help you get familiar:

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!

As always ...

9 comments:

  1. Good morning girl from a very damp East Tennessee. Major flooding all around but thankfully I live on high ground! I love this little bird that seems to be singing his heart out! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute bird, it makes me smile, surely! :) Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm struggling through winter, even though it's not as severe as where you are. So much rain! It wouldn't bother me so much except I feel sorry for the dogs. I certainly have plenty to keep me occupied indoors. A breath of spring today with your pretty singing bird! Brilliant blue sky and happy, sigh... Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile. It is cute and cheerful and I like the colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet little bird with that sparkle heart wing, singing about the upcoming spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute and love the dies.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and using the twist
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a super card and sure to brighten anybody's day I'm sure. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
    Dawn DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darlene! This is such a sweet creation and I just love that adorable bird die cut. The pretty background paper, bling in the corner, and that glitter heart in the middle of him all go together perfectly. You are right when you said he could make anyone smile. Thanks so much for joining my 'One Word' blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.