Sunday, February 10, 2019

Feel Better

Hello friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog.
Today, Aussie Annie is our hostess and the theme she has chosen is:

Anything But Square


I decided to use one of my newer Sue Wilson dies (Avery) for my shape 
Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags Collection -  Avery
and my stamped sentiment comes from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called 'Our Friendship Grows'.

Lawn Fawn - Our Friendship Grows Stamps

The background paper comes from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad called 'Have Faith'.

Echo Park - 6

I must admit, I don't make many 'shaped' cards so this challenge
made me stretch my boundaries ... thanks Annie!


After stamping my sentiment onto a scrap of white card stock using
Versafine Onyx ink, I die cut my banner using the Sue Wilson
'Stitched Flags', then popped it up with dimensional tape.
Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags

A few little yellow Nuvo drops were added to pull it all together!


I hope you'll come join in this FUN challenge
and there are prizes offered too!
Hope I'll see you there!!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


11 comments:

  1. A lovely bright and cheerful card. Perfect for a get wel card with the lovely sunflower. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed by the number of dies you use on your cards. This morning I just love the Sue Wilson die; I've always been a huge fan of her dies. I can't imagine how much storage space you need for die storage. Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and sweet design Darlene.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Darlene..full of sunshine colours,fabulous shape and will make anyone feel better..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a beautiful shaped card Darlene. It brings a little sunshine on this rainy day and will cheer the person who receives this card instantly up ;p
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darlene this is a beauty it is a card that makes you smile and lifts the spirits the colours are lush I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take of the challenge theme, your card is so bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous and the colors are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice card shape this is! The die is very pretty and it could be either elegant or fun, depending on how you use it. Definitely fun here with the bright yellow flower and feel better sentiment. If I was down this card would definitely perk me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is some fancy layering, and I do love a bright yellow flower for sending get well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty and happy card!! Full of sunshine goodness with the yellow flower...well done...gotta love that shape too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.