Saturday, February 16, 2019

Milestone Birthdays

Hello my friends and happy Friday!

After being commissioned to create a few 'milestone' birthday & anniversary cards recently, I decided I should have those available in my sale boxes for the upcoming 2019 shows.  So I got busy and came up with a few ideas that didn't take a lot of time to create and still easily mailable.

I thought you might like to see a few of them ...





















I have several more but you get the idea!

I've created using the following numbers:  
13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21
30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90

For anniversaries, I've used:
1, 5, 10, 20, 25 & 50

Are there other numbers, birthday or anniversary, that you think should be available?  

Two of my shows are the country club crowd (mainly older ladies and pretty much the same group of ladies).  And,  I do the local high school in the Fall which of course is a wide range of craft show folks.  I know I could make the card leaving the number blank and have different numbers available, but since I'm the only one 'behind the table' I wouldn't have the time to do that and just figure I can offer to do a special order for them.  Thoughts?

Here are a couple I've started for the MEN ...





Thanks so  much for stopping by and I would truly
appreciate your thoughts on this topic!



3 comments:

  1. I think you pretty much have it covered, love how you do the insides too!! Great collection of feminine and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous compilation of ready-to-sell cards!!! Love the insides!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got all the special milestones covered. From personal experience, people want it right there and now, so getting special orders never worked that well for me. But give it a shot and see - different crowds prefer different things. These are all amazing and I'm sure will sell out fast. Good luck!
    Have an awesome day!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.