Saturday, February 16, 2019

More Masculine cards . . .

Hello again my friends ...

Masculine cards always seem the most difficult to create!
I have quite an array of dies in my collection so I rummaged through
and discovered this die that I hadn't even cut yet.  
I thought it would be PERFECT for a couple milestone masculine birthday cards.
What do you think??  


Inside View

I wasn't too sure what 'years' to used so I went with these two.
Do you think there should be other years identified using this particular die??
Opinions are welcomed!

I have used the Amy Designs 'Tool Frame' (#10028) which was purchased from
the Dies R Us Store but I don't see it available at the moment.  They do,
however, carry another tool frame by Tutti Designs that would work just as well ...

Tool Frame
 Tutti Designs - Dies - Tool Frame

Challenges to share in:
My Time to Craft Challenge - Men Only
 As You Like it Challenge - Favorite - Birthday or Christmas (and why)
Birthday is my favorite since I not only have many family members that enjoy receiving my special homemade cards but also get many requests for those 'milestone' birthdays that are so special to celebrate.
 Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers Challenge  - Birthday Card

Hope you have a great day!

Thanks so  much for stopping by ... as always,

9 comments:

  1. Masculine cards are hard for me too (as well as CAS cards!) -- looks like you mastered both in these awesome creations!! Love those dies paired with the wood grain background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. That die with all the masculine tools looks so fantastic against the wood grain background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think this die makes a great masculine card for any age. In fact, it's on my wish list. Perfect with the wood grain paper. Most guys do at least something that's represented in the die, so it's very versatile. Next door to us is a guy barely 30 who built a whole room addition onto his house and did a beautiful job of it. Down the street is a guy nearly 80 who does all kinds of projects. You can't lose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine cards, this design is just perfect for male of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really ARE just PERFECT! Love the wood background, and that fancy die cut (where did you even find it!??) Even the sentiment inside fits perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this die is perfect for masculine cards and I think that I should put it on my wish list :-) Great cards!
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say that die works perfectly for a frame for these milestone birthdays, the wood background is just perfect too, terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect die for a masculine card and the papers couldn't be better! Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing your birthday make with us for this theme, just fabulous! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.