Monday, February 18, 2019

Tutti Designs - Best Friends

Welcome Back Friends!
 I'm still having lots of fun with newly released January dies from the Tutti Designs Store.
 If you've not seen them yet, you really need to pop over and have a look!
There are some really cute dies to create your cards for the upcoming holidays ... Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Cute Cute Cute!!!

 This card is for all the cat lovers out there! 
I know my family was/is more of a 'dog' family but my daughter has a cat AND a dog (and a horse, cows, chickens, ducks .. and on and on lol).  So I hope this card brings a smile because we all know our animals are truly our FRIEND!


The newly released die I've used is called 'Best Friends'
TUTTI-486 Best Friends

I've also used the Tutti Designs 'Dotted Nesting Circle' dies to create my frame.
TUTTI-415 Dotted Nesting Circles

 and my sentiment comes from the Tutti Designs Word Set - Friends
TUTTI-234  Word Set - Friends

 While designing my card I knew I wanted to use the word FRIENDS as my sentiment and went about die cutting it from different colors of blue that are in the background paper.  I had intended on maybe stacking them (with my best choice of coordinating color on top), or maybe off setting two of the colors but when all was said and done, THIS is what happened!  LOL   I used them all in a little bit different way!  Hope you like it!


Here are all the die cut components for today's card.


First I glued together my two 'best friends' die cuts and adhered
them to the blue circle panel.
Next I glued together all four of the white circles and glued
them atop of my image giving a 'shadow box' effect
to my card.  In hind sight, this would have made a beautiful
shaker card by using another circle cut of acetate beneath
the top circle.  NEXT TIME!  LOL



Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.


Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Darlene, I saw your name on Stamplorations , January winner page, you have won something for the It's a girl's thing hop. Please check it. Also, Loved your card, that white silhouette looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card; it is so pretty! You used the dies to make a quick and simple card that is just lovely! I really love the circle dies you used! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing die and card!! Love animals and so this really appeals to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun. Love the shades of blues you used.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice for the cat lover great dies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brings ME a smile! I love my critters. Rich and I always had two dogs and two cats, but now we're down to two dogs, as you know. Still love kitties, too, though! This is so darling. I love how you put it together. Really cute cloud paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so sweet, I miss my cats who have passed on. I love how thick you made the framing for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.