Monday, February 4, 2019

Tutti Designs - Love

Welcome Back Friends!
 I'm having lots of fun with newly released  January dies from the Tutti Designs Store.
 If you've not seen them yet, you really need to pop over and have a look!
There are some really cute dies to create your cards for the upcoming holidays ... Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Cute Cute Cute!!!

Today my card is all about LOVE!!


The dies I've used on today's card are:

An older release, (must have) die set ...
 TUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

January Release
 TUTTI-490 Love Floral


Here are the steps taken to prep my sentiment:

1.  Die cut sentiments from both white card stock and red card stock.
2.  Colored in the leafy section using an alcohol marker in the white die cut.
3.  Snipped away the leafy sections from the red die cut.
4.  Glued the red panel over top the white panel.



 I knew immediately I wanted to draw focus to this beautiful sentiment die
so I thought the best way was to 'frame' it.  So, that's what I did using the scalloped stitched rectangle dies.
Here are all my card elements ... now to simply assemble.



Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store
and check out all of the fabulous dies available.

Challenges to share in:
Dare2BArtzy February Challenge - Love
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Include a Heart
Pile It On Challenge #151 - Pretty in Pink (pink polka dot background)
 The Paper Players Challenge #427 - Love is in the Air

Need more inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  
EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

12 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous! I love the die cuts and the colors look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card. Love the colours you used. Great tutorial on the layering of your dies. Looks so pretty!
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such clean and impressive design! Love the diecuts you used and the sweet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this and that die certainly brings the message of love through.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too appealing not to make a comment. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Love the frames around your love! Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful die and beautiful card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't look! Tutti has some really pretty dies and I'm constantly having fun with the Tutti dies in my collection. This is so pretty with the framing and polka dots. You know I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Love the mini tutorial on the varying layers of the die cut...which I love by the way! Really well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you put this together its beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card design! I love the layering! Thank you for joining the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.