Hello friends ... welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm playing along with the challenge over on the Paper Players Challenge. ✓
.png)
It won't be long we'll be seeing many more Fall themed challenge but since a design popped into my head immediately, I just had to join in on this one! Hope you like it . . .
Stamperia stickers were used for the fall flower accents and the sentiment was hand written.
Challenges to share in:
Beautiful Blossoms #44 - ATG Florals with Optional Board (ends 9/12)
Paper Rocks Scissors August Challenge #19 - ATG w/paper and/or scissors (ends 8/31)
As always ... thanks again for stopping by!


Darlene, what a fun way to use lots of scraps of cardstock. Such gorgeous fall colors, too. The stickers are just perfect for Fall. So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, I am looking forward to making fall cards also :)
ReplyDeleteThose colourful stripes highlight those pretty fall stickers perfectly. A great CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is right around the corner and I'm seeing lots of fall cards now. It's fun to play with a new season of card making, especially with such warm and inviting colors. The stickers look like dried blooms and that makes them perfect for your card!
ReplyDeleteYour card has me in the mood for Autumn, and creating autumn themed cards! Lovely colors and images. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and sharing your lovely card with us.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
What a gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteWe're falling into fall!!! Almost! Caramel apples are available at a local chocolate company however 90*+ F temps make it tricky for selling and getting out to local stores! I'm stopping by with a belated thank you for sharing your card with PRS during the August session. -- DT Becca S
ReplyDelete