Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Word Power (8/2026) Challenge

Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you check it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!  

Here's what I've created for you today . . .


Once again, I've gone with one of the fun 'Funny Bones' by Riley & Company sentiment stamps from my 'Doni Collection'.  She had the sentiment that went so well with my old Cheery Lynn Designs 'Police' dies.  I've used a ruler & black fine tip marker to create the jail house stripes on the frame. 

Challenges to share in:

Just Us Girls Challenge #835 - Die Week (ends 8/12)


 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Monochromatic (ends 8/11)
The Male Room Challenge #213 - Jobs or Professions (ends 9/1)
Lost Coast Designs Chlg #212 - For the Men (ends 8/31)

 

  You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Haha, too funny and perfect for your die, Doni had some fun stamps for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, great card and perfect in just black and white. Hope you have a good day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I just belly laughed so loud and hard! Still laughing! I LOVE this card! I love it I love it I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really made me laugh. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Male Room, Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Darlene. I love the fab die cuts and the sentiment is hilarious.Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, what a funny card! I love Riley & Company's stamps. Great use of framing and die cut embellishments!! Thank you so much for sharing your humor and creativity with us at The Male Room for our "professions" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.