Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Playing with my Snippets . . .

 Hello friends ... so glad you've stopped by today!

I've been doing my best to use up the various scraps/snippets I have on the work table and since I have a friend I haven't heard from in quite awhile (she's a very busy lady), I thought I'd create another fun snippet card and get it in the mail to her . . . just to let her know I miss her and am thinking of her.

Here's what I've come up with . . .


 I've had so much fun this year using my scraps to create backgrounds ... it's always fun to see the outcome.  

 I'd like to share my card with the following challenges . . .

Snippets Playground #542 -  Use snippets  (Used my left over designer papers.) (ends 10/10) ✓
  Aud Sentiments Challenge #341 - Tags and/or Thinking of You + a Sentiment (ends 9/30) ✓
Creative Moments #286 - Autumn Colors (ends 10/13) 
Allsorts Challenge #859 - Anything Autumn (ends 10/10) ✓


Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon!

 As always . . .

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great way to use those snippets, such a pretty fall card, I am sure your friend will cherish it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used snippets perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sentiment as the focal point and great snippet strips behind it.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a beautiful card you made with your leftovers! Wonderful Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the designs you come up with for your scraps, so pretty, she will be touched!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Autumnal creation perfect for our new Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design Darlene, a great way of using snippets. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Autumn option
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. l love that sentiment so much! Cute font and a nice thing to say. A beautiful play with your designer paper snippets, too. Such pretty papers! Your friend will love receiving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I applaud your efforts in using your snippets. Mine are growing so much I think I will never be able to use them all... Thank you for sharing your lovely card it with us at Allsorts challenge and using our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What super autumnal papers on this lovely card. thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful snippets background Darlene - and that sentiment is a really cracker! Brilliant card.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.