Hello friends!
Today I have a project to share that was created for our newest
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE.
Click on the link then come join in the fun!
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE.
Click on the link then come join in the fun!
The Neglected Stuff used today are this fun Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz 'Crazy Dogs' stamps and the Stampin' Up 'Paper Shapers' punch.
I just had to have these 'crazy dogs' (and the 'crazy birds') when they came out and then over time I've totally forgotten about them so today's a good day to share one of these fun puppies!! LOL And as I've said before, once dies became available, my punches went by the wayside. I still have them all but RARELY use them.

Fantastic dog design used for your card! Brightly colored background goes great with the focal card!
ReplyDeleteI love those Crazy Dogs! Your guy looks like mine after a good run. Cute papers. I used to have that punch, but it's one I let go a few years back for space saving.
ReplyDelete