Pages

▼

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Pick 3 Challenge Time #9

 Hello friends!

It's time again for a fun new challenge over on the Pick 3 Challenge Blog.  

Here's this months Elements Board . . . 

 Here's what I've created  . . .


The elements I've chosen today are: 

Leaves - Checks - Bird 

Products I've used are:

Doodlebug Designs Inc - gingham linen 6x6 paper pad
Simon Says Stamps 'Vintage Garden' sentiment stamp
Inkadinkado 'Winter Birds' stamp
Scrapbook.com 'Autumn Leaves' dies
Nuvo 'Bronze' Crystal Drops 

 There's a few elements here that I haven't used in YEARS! 
I'm very happy with how it all came together!

 

This is such a fun challenge to create for!  
Half the work is already done for you once you choose your 3 elements!

Points to Remember:
  • Your Project must contain at least 3 of the 6 elements given.
  • Please tell us which elements your project contains.
  • A Limit of 6 Entries per Challenge.
  • Check back to see if you're a Winner!
You have until the 17th of the next month to link your project.  
The Winner and Top Picks of each challenge will be announced on the next new challenge post starting the 20th of that next month.

Challenges to share in:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #278 - L is for Leaves (ends 10/2)
 ✓
Time Out Challenge #322 - Seasonal Colors where you live (ends 9/30) ✓


 
Just Us Girls #841 - Mood Board Week (ends 9/23)
 ✓



Crafty Gals Corner #280 - ATG optional Fall Foliage (ends 10/13)
 ✓
Cardz 4 Guys #390 - Fall / Autumn (ends 10/20)  ✓

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty with the fabulous colors of Fall! Great arrangement too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fall card with all the fall colors, that's a great bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp and haven't used it in years, I need to break more of them out, great combo with your pretty Autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Fall card to let someone know you're thinking of them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your leaves and birdie are perfect for our theme and it meets our masculine requirement as well...well done!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G390

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I love that bird which I do have and now I want to pull it out just to look at it. Sometimes the oldies are the best, such as those leaves. The gingham is awesome, too, and I think I 'need' those bronze Nuvo drops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Perfect colours . The bird is very cute and the card design is very pretty. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful autumnal card Darlene. The colours are gorgeous and I love the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design and especially love the black bird over the gingham. Wonderful Autumn card. Great to see you in the Time Out gallery. Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing in the leaves with Edna & the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.