ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sorry ...

... no cards to share with you today! Mark has had a really rough week at Cleveland Clinic and I've been staying longer hours to try and help him where I can. Which, leaves little time for sleep let alone stamping. It seems he's going to have a very "quiet" day (receiving extra blood & platlets which comes with premeds that pretty much knock him out) and I might head home early and get the grass cut. Maybe I'll have something to share with you later this evening.



In the meantime, I'd like to ask you to take a moment to visit my friend Joan Fricker at her blog. Joan's young cousin, a mother of 3 just gave birth a few days ago and is now fighting for her life because of a brain hemorrhage. Please take a moment to pray for this young woman! Perhaps the power of prayer can bring a miracle to this devasted family! Thank you!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.