ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shelly's Images TTT

Today's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge at Shelly's Images is a fun SKETCH.


And our FEATURED image today is "CASTLE".  Remember you can get this image at a REDUCED PRICE TODAY ONLY ... go check it out!!

Today I chose to use a paper stack that has been sitting around for a very long time and is just perfect for THIS IMAGE ... It's the 'Once Upon A Time' paper pack by DCWV.  SU watercolor pencils were used for coloring with the exception of the sky and I used chalk & a makeup applicator for that.

Need MORE inspiration?  Pop on over to Shelly's Images ... the team has created some AMAZING inspirational pieces for you!!!  I hope you'll come join in our sketch challenge fun ... I'll be looking for you!!

Hugs,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.