ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rainbow Wedding

Hello again ... sorry, just couldn't help myself!
I had two rainbow panels laying on my table that I had created for my previous post ...
well you know I just couldn't set it aside ... I had to create with both of them
plus I've been wanting to die cut the Cheery Lynn Designs wedding die
since I bought it (awhile back!)
I actually think these two paired well together.
I can remember being in my sister's wedding ... the bridesmaids were all in pastel rainbow colors!
YEP ... (back in the late 60s) ... wedding are MUCH different today!!

I have a need for some wedding cards in my stash and I think THIS die will make for some quick & easy cards that will look fabulous!  Maybe more of a 'stained glass' background look ... even an outside scenery photo ... that would be cool!  Okay ... enough thinking out loud!

Here's a few challenges to share in:
Classy Cards n Such - Rainbow of Color
City Crafter's Challenge - Beautiful Rainbow
Pumpkin Spice - Rainbows
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bow
Craft-Dee Bowz March Challenge - Anything Goes w/handmade Bow
4 Krafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Neglected Dies

Thanks for stopping back and hope you like my card.
Oh and I forgot to mention I used my new bow making tool from Craft-Dee Bowz to create my bow today.  I thought I was making a 3 loop bow ... ended up with 4 loops.  Happy to say it came together beautifully and quite easily actually!  
Have a great day/evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.