ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

It's Hunter's Wedding Day!

Happy Sunday All!
Today is my great niece, Hunter's wedding day!  
She's such a cutie!
 

I have so much to do before going to the wedding this afternoon but just had to share this card with you.  My mom asked me to make a card for her to give Hunter & Joey and since there were a couple of challenges I wanted to join into (thanks Diane!) so quickly put this together and it will give Mom another card to pick from too.

(I have such a hard time taking photos of ALL WHITE cards ... sorry!)

The challenges I want to participate in are:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Wonderful Wedding
CCEE Stampers - White
Craft-Dee Bowz June Challenge - Anything Goes with homemade bow

Like I said, I have a LOT to get done before getting ready to drive an hour to the wedding this afternoon so I'm going to keep this short and sweet!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  We've had a crew of landscaping guys here the past couple of days helping me get all my flower beds/mounds cleaned up and re-edged/mulched.  It looks SO GOOD!  Now I need to get the lawn mowed so it looks FINISHED!

Thanks for taking a peek!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Paper:  White cardstock
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Wedding' #B446, Spellbinder 'Blooms Four' #S2-047, Lea'bilities 'Fancy Oval Frames' #DR458923
Accessories:  Sizzix 'swiss dot' embossing folder, clear gems, Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool,  white satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.