ATTENTION PLEASE

** ATTENTION PLEASE - FYI**
AFTER DECEMBER 2026, our Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mojo Monday Birthday Card

Hello Friends!
Hope you're having a fabulous week!
Today I have a card to share that I made using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.
I was in need of a few birthday creation for the local Tea Shoppe
and thought this design would work perfectly.
What do you think? 


The sketch I worked from today is here:

I took the liberty of turning the sketch horizontally so my teapot
fit better and I like the end result.  
When using a sketch, I have a tendency to follow the sketch 'to the T'
but I'm getting better and expanding on the sketch concept
and adding a few extras or turning the orientation ... 
expanding my horizons you might say!  LOL
Inside View
I love the happy colors of this K&Co design paper!
I hope it brings a smile to the recipient.

A few other challenges to share in today are:
Cards in Envy Challenge - Birthday Party
Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Medium blue cs, K&Co design paper, scrap of red holiday paper for tea pot
Stamps/Ink:  AMuse, The Stamp Pad Co., Stamping Sensations (inside verse)/Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Tea Service' #S5-076, Poppystamps 'Classic Ribbons' #1005,  Die-namites 'Party Banner' #DN-1277, Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame Borders' #99124, Spellbinder Labels 17 (inside)
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, pop dots, Wilton paper doily, Gold Pilot Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.